©2009-2013, Margie, A Lighter Shade of Grey, Antelope Street Photographers. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy or reblog anything without first requesting permission.
- Cartoons by Ron Leishman of Toonaday
- Cartoons by Phillip Martin
- Graphics by The Print Shop
- Graphics by ClickArt
- Graphics by Microsoft Office
- Backgrounds by Squidfingers Patterns
- Quotes from various authors, used in a manner that I think is consistent with ‘Fair Use Doctrine’.
- Thoughts, and subsequent text by Margie. I have no published works, unless you count this blog as “being published”. That doesn’t mean the text in this blog is any less protected than if it was published in other media.
- Photos by Antelope Street Photography - Our family gathers as often as possible, and the happiest get togethers occur in the summer at a small cabin on Antelope Street. The families’ photographic interests vary, as do their cameras and their knowledge. But they all have a desire to capture what they see, in a format that they can share with the rest of the family. Collectively, I call them the Antelope Street Photographers.
Copyright laws vary from country to country, but in general the laws are designed to ensure that authors and artists are fairly protected, and compensated for their works. Wikipedia presents a good summary of Copyright and related issues.