It is my 8th Anniversary of Blogging. Is that long enough to say blogging isn’t a temporary pastime for me? My blog posts, on the other hand, are only of temporary interest to the blogging world!
Other temporary things in my life:
- laundry – if I ever get ‘caught up’, it will only be for a few hours…
- hair cut – if it is perfect, it won’t be for long; same with fingernail length
- cuts, scrapes, bruises, a cold
- weather, seasons
- ripe fruit, ice cubes in a drink, gum flavour
- shiny copper or silver, empty dishwasher
- new car smell, full tank of gas
- fresh-cut grass, perfect flowers
- family vacations, Christmas Spirit
- Fall leaves and the berries from the Mountain Ash Tree
What things would you put on your list of temporary things?
This week’s WordPress.com Photo Challenge is Temporary.
Categories: At Home