©Copyright 2009-2016, Margie, Fueled by Chocolate, Antelope Street Photographers; also former blog names: As I Age, A Lighter Shade of Grey, Serendipitous, Curating Serendipity.
All Rights Reserved. Do not Reblog, Republish or Pin on Pinterest without my permission.
– Thoughts, and subsequent text by Margie. I have no published works, unless you count this blog as “being published”. That doesn’t mean the text in this blog is any less protected than if it was published in other media.
– Quotations from various authors, used in a manner that I think is consistent with ‘Fair Use Doctrine’.
– Photos by Antelope Street Photographers – Our family gathers as often as possible, and the happiest get togethers occurred in the summer at a small cabin on Antelope Street. (Sadly, the cabin was destroyed in the flood of 2013.) The families’ photographic interests vary, as do their cameras and their knowledge. But they all have a desire to capture what they see, in a format that they can share with the rest of the family. Collectively, I call them the Antelope Street Photographers. (99% of the photos in this blog are mine, though.)
– Cartoons purchased from Ron Leishman of Toonaday: Artist Ron Leishman sells his cartoons as individual images or as 1 month or 1 year subscriptions. He allows personal blogs, such as mine, to post up to twelve of his images once they are purchased.
– Cartoons by Phillip Martin who offers his clip art free for non-profit use. Phillip’s clips are designed to be used as teaching aids for children, but are equally appealing to childlike people… like me.
– Graphics purchased from The Print Shop
– Graphics purchased from ClickArt
– Graphics purchased from Microsoft Office
– Savage Chickens cartoons, courtesy of Doug Savage
Vladstudio has an eclectic selection of wonderful computer wallpapers, backgrounds and e-cards. Vlad is a very talented Russian designer who offers both free and licensed product. His website also has Photoshop Tutorials that demonstrate how intricate his designs are. Vladstudio designs are intended for personal use on both home computers and blogs.